About this blog

I am terrible at using chopsticks, no matter who shows me, and no matter how hard I try. I was born left-handed but the nuns beat me until I learned to write with my right hand, and anything requiring a lot of dexterity remains a challenge. Maybe months and months of living in Taiwan will help me get it... or I will lose lots of weight and probably will accidentally leave behind a few forks. It's all good.

Monday, August 2, 2010

My first food in Taiwan

My driver brought me this 7-Eleven Delicious Sandwich with a flourish, pronouncing it "my breakfast". A sweet gesture to be sure but I was glad I had an awesome breakfast on the plane!


Note: I did not eat the Delicious Sandwich; this is not my kind of thing. Instead, I put it in the communal fridge, where it was eaten within 12 hours.


UTENSIL(s): proper metal fork, knife, and spoon in Premium Laurel (first) class on the EVA Air plane flight; none used to drink strawberry yogurt beverage in the private car

No comments:

Post a Comment